Who we are
Our website address is: https://deluux.io.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Customer understands and agrees that this website and all material and intellectual property contained on it are distributed “as is” “as available” “with all faults” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose or those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to Customer. Customer may have other rights, which vary by jurisdiction.
- To the extent permitted by law, Customer agrees that we and our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors and assigns, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, are not liable to Customer for damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising or resulting in any way from or in connection with this website, the offerings, the user forums, the material, or any errors or omissions in its technical operation or the material, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, this site or its related information or programs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties and conditions, and/or the disclaimer of some types of damages, so some of the above might not apply to Customer.
- The website and all the elements, brands, drawings, models, photographs, texts, illustrations, logos, icons, graphics, products, associated products, etc. to be found in the website are the exclusive property of Deluux, its affiliated companies, its licensors or its content providers. Deluux does not grant any license or any entitlement to consumers or any third parties other than that of consulting the website. Any use or reproduction, in whole or in part, of these elements is authorized exclusively for information purposes only, for personal and private use, with any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
- Customer undertakes not to infringe or to attack Deluux’s (intellectual property) rights in any way, directly or indirectly, by use or otherwise and acknowledges that Deluux is the beneficiary with regard to these rights.
- Customer shall ensure that all information received from Deluux that is known or should reasonably be known to be of a confidential nature is kept secret and Customer will not disclose any of such information to any third party. The Customer shall only use such confidential information for the purpose for which it has been provided by Deluux. Information shall in any event be regarded as confidential if it is designated as such by Deluux.
- We use 4 types of cookies on this website: (i) functional cookies, (ii) analytical cookies, (iii) affiliate cookies (iv) tracking cookies. More information on this is provided below.
- Functional cookies:
- Functional cookies are essential for the proper layout and navigation of a website, and for us to remember whether cookies have been allowed or refused. It concerns cookies (i) that are placed with the sole purpose of facilitating communication over an electronic communication network or (ii) that are strictly necessary for providing you with the information-society service as requested by you.
- Functional cookies may be placed without your consent.
- Analytical and affiliate cookies:
- Analytical cookies are used to analyse and map the use of a certain website, so that the quality and/or effectiveness of the website can be improved.
- Affiliate cookies are used to keep track of what ad leads to the purchase of a product/service, so that the party that has displayed this ad (the affiliate) can get a reward from the advertiser.
- We do not need your consent to place cookies for obtaining information about the quality or effectiveness of a provided information-society service (analytical or affiliate cookies), if this will have little or no impact on your private life. In other cases, we will not place analytical or affiliate cookies without your consent.
- Tracking cookies:
- Tracking cookies are used to follow the behaviour of website visitors across multiple websites. If such cookies are placed by another party, these are called third party tracking cookies.
- We will not place tracking cookies without your consent.
For a full overview of all the cookies we use, please be referred to the paragraph “What cookies and techniques do we use? Full overview”, below.
- What cookies and techniques do we use? Full overview: